Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem exporting Chart to PDF
posted

So I copied this question from another post because it is the exact same problem I am having and this fella never got an answer. I'm hoping someone will point out what the issue might be. I am using Infragistics 2012 and Visual Studio 2010

I have a problem with exporting chart to PDF - chart gets data from a LINQ datasource. It's very strange because when I enter the page containing my chart I can see all the data that should be in it, but when I click button that'suppose to export it I get a red error text inside that pdf file that my datasource is uspecified, use databind() method...

Another thing is when I use demo data table and bind it to my chart control inside Page_Load event every thing works great, but when I bind it inside LINQDataSource_Selecting event I get the same red error message?? Why?? I can assume why, but how am I suppose to properly bind my LINQ datasource to my chart control outside LINQDataSource_Selecting event??

Please help me out with this, maybe someone could just point me into right direction??

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data