Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I trigger a EditorStyleSelector
posted

Similar to the question posted here a long time back, http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/31040.aspx How can I trigger the editorStyleSelector to be fired.

I have a project - MVVM with Dynamic Columns. I need to be able to switch Editor Styles based on when a user clicks on a Checkbox ( like a Template Swap - maybe). The cells are either TextBoxes, ComboBoxes etc . Now I nee to have the ability for the display to change to something else like TextBoxes may become comboxes, ComboBoxes may get greyed out etc..  Currently, I have a StyleSelector Converter that defines the Style for each of the  cells (based on conditions in the ViewModel)..

I noticed that the StyleSelector does not accept triggers (like DataTriggers in WPF) for me to achieve this.. Can you kindly suggest how I can achieve this??

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Sue

Parents Reply Children