Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinSchedule.UltraWeekView: Can we change the Start/End Time in Appointment window?
posted

Hi,

I am using UltraWinSchedule.UltraWeekView.

I have set the ultraCalendarInfo1.LogicalDayOffset = TimeSpan.FromHours(6); so my grid can have Start time as 6:00am and End time as 5:00am.

But when i double click in between 12:00am to 5:00am time slot for a day, the appointment window shows 'START TIME' and 'END TIME' for the Next day and not the same day.

Is there a way i can change the 'START TIME' and 'END TIME' in the Appoinment window so that it will show for the same day?

FOR EXAMPLE: If the i double click on Monday(i.e. 04/14/2014) at 1:00am. The appointment window should show Start Time and End Time as 'Mon 04/14/2014' and NOT 'Tue 04/15/2014'. Please find the uploaded snap shot showing the example.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Zalak,

The behavior you are seeing is expected. The time span in which you are adding is for the next day. When you change the selected date range, it's changing the control to span into the next day. You can submit a feature request to manually configure the selected data range functionality on our website at ideas.infragistics.com

Children
No Data