Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTimelineView maximize callback?
posted

Is there a way to add a callback for the maximize capability in the UltraTimelineView panel?  I set the MaximumOwnerInView = 4, when my TimelinePanel and GanttChartPanel share the screen.  when the TimelinePanel is maximized, it stays at maximumOwnersInView=4, but I have more space to increase it to 6.  How do I do that?

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Eleazar,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer support.

I will need some more details about your application. Do you use UltraTilePanel or individual panels in for each control? If you use it you could use the TileStateChanged event and change the MaximumOwnersInView according to the state of the tile. If you use only panels which you hide than you could handle the VisibleChanged event and in it to change the owners.

I have attached a sample which demonstrates my suggestion with the UltraTilePanel.

Please let me know if these suggestions help you. If this is not what you are looking for please provide me with details about how you have implemented the maximizing of the UltraTimelineView.

I am looking forward to your reply.

WTLV_ChangeOwnersOnMaximize.zip
Children
No Data