Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Signal dataChart
posted

Hi,

we are evaluating the possibility to buy your component to do something like this:

Each curve represent a signal and so is a different series.

Questions:

- With Line series I'm not able to set range on X axis, so how can i get a result like this, with a range that goes from 1 to 10? (consider that user have also the possibility to cut the range wherever he wants causing some data to disappear)

- Is there a way to display a normal distribution (or gaussian curve) with 3 points or we have to calculate it?

- Is there the possibility to manipulate visually the graph? (like clicking on one point and move the curve?)

Point 2 and 3 are not mandatory because we can do it with workarounds but the first one is.

Thank you,

Diego

Ps: I've noticed that the image in the forum is truncated, basically in the right side that is missing there is the X axis going up to 10 with some white space like in the beginning.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data