Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how to color, align and round webtab
posted

Hello,

I'm having serious trouble to :

align tabs to left

set backcolor for tab when it is selected

set backcolor for tab when it is not selected

By the way , is there a guide to the ig_webtab.css file?

thanks in advance,

Claudio

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

About your concerns:

- You can use TabLocation in order to set a position of the tabs (TabLocation="TopLeft")

- If you want to change any of our CSS classes my suggestion is to use Firebug or other web development tool in order to inspect the desired element.

For example below I have inspected which classes are applied to a Selected tab and a simple one.

Selected Tab:

<span class="igtab_Office2010BlueTHTab igtab_Office2010BlueTHTabSel" data-ig="x:WebTab1.1:mkr:ti0" mkr="ti0" style="width: 19.1261%;">
     <span class="igtab_Office2010BlueTHTail igtab_Office2010BlueTHTailSel">
      <span class="igtab_Office2010BlueTHCenter igtab_Office2010BlueTHCenterSel">
       <span class="igtab_Office2010BlueTHText igtab_Office2010BlueTHTextSel">Tab 1</span>
      </span>
     </span>
    </span>

Simple Tab:

<span class="igtab_Office2010BlueTHTail">
     <span class="igtab_Office2010BlueTHCenter">
      <span class="igtab_Office2010BlueTHText">Tab 2</span>
     </span>
    </span>

I can also suggest you to use our AppStylist tool, with it you will be able to set custom style to any of our controls and also to observe which CSS classes are applied. Could you please try it.

Image:

http://i57.tinypic.com/s4pgcn.jpg

Reply Children