Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Finding x and y coordinates in report
posted

Hi,

I'm creating a report using the infragistics.reports.report assembly. With section i'm adding text and tables to the report.
At one point i want to draw a line under an ammount. The underline style doesn't meet our requirements because the line has to be longer then the text.

I'm trying to use the addline method in the iSite assembly. For this method to work you need to pass along x and y coordinates. How can i find the x and y coordinates in the report from the current position or from the last text that has been added?

Regards,

Jacob Iedema 

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Jacob,

I don't believe there is any way to do this. At least, there is no property or method that will tell you the exact coordinates of the text. You could probably guess by keeping track of the text you wrote the to ISite, but if any of the text wraps, you will not have any way to know it. All of that happens when the document is published, not in the Report object itself.

Reply Children
No Data