Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamPivotGrid stopping raising of OnCellControlAttached event for already loaded PivotCells
posted

Hi

I have a datatemplate with Expander control containing XamPivotGrid inside the PivotCell of the XamDatagrid.

Our requirement was to show two different types of controls in the XamPivotGrid PivotCells which I have implemented using the OnCellControlAttached event.

Now when scrolling is done for the XamPivotGrid, this OnCellControlAttached event again is raised may be due to virtualization.

Due to this raised event, the expander control is collapsed and the selected row in the xamdatagrid which is present in the PivotCell is lost.

What I need is that if there is any way by which the OnCellControlAttached event not to get raised for the already loaded PivotCells (may be to stop the virtualization for already loaded cells). This way my functionality of selections in the PivotCell would not get lost.

If anyone has understood above please help with a sample.

Thanks, Rakesh Bisht

Parents Reply Children