Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ASP.net Checkbox Control inside UltraWebGrid Cell (2007.1)
posted

Hi, I originally had my UltraWebGrid using the built in Checkbox columntype but since the latest version of Google Chrome, it's not picking up the 'true' value when a checkbox is checked on the server.  However it works fine when running from Visual Studio locally.  If someone knows why this would be please let me know.  In the meantime I am trying to put an asp.net checkbox control into this cell as a replacement.  This is my code below.  I create the asp.net checkbox dynamically in the Page_Init event and set the EditorControlID below in the Page_Load.  It's not showing up in the grid cell.  Can someone explain what i'm doing wrong?  I see the checkbox outside of the grid at the bottom of the page instead.  I've checked some other posts and it seems I'm doing it right.  FYI, this is a Hierarchical grid that is created at runtime.  I'm using 2007 Volume 1 Infragistics controls.

Dim xCol As New UltraGridColumn
xCol.Type = ColumnType.Custom
xCol.EditorControlID = xChk.ID 'Dynamically created asp.net checkbox control ID
xCol.Header.Caption = "Test"

uwgRecItems.DisplayLayout.Bands(1).Columns.Insert(0, xCol)

uwgRecItems.DisplayLayout.Bands(1).Columns(0).AllowUpdate = AllowUpdate.Yes

Parents
No Data
    posted

I've had the same issue reported on a live site. I updated them from Volume 7.1 to 11.1 (.NET2) - but have still go the issue. I have another site running the same code which is working (on 11.1) SP. 

Children
No Data