Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Centering buttons in a table
posted

I am trying to center buttons in a table.  It is not working for the WebImageButton but it is working fine for classic asp:button.  I have tried everything I can think of.  Here is my code, can anyone guide me.  I am using version 14.1 CLR 4.5.

<tr>
<td colspan="6" style="text-align: center">
<!-- <igtxt:WebImageButton ID="cmdSave" text="Save" runat="server"></igtxt:WebImageButton>
<igtxt:WebImageButton ID="cmdCancel" Text="Cancel" runat="server"></igtxt:WebImageButton>-->
<asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" /> </td>
</tr>

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello bpabmeyer ,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

I’ve tested this on my side however I was not able to reproduce this.

Both the image buttons and the asp Button were centered in the cell when I tested this on my side.

I’ve attached a sample for your reference. Please test this project on your PC; whether or not it works correctly may help indicate the nature of this problem.

If the sample is not an accurate demonstration of what you’re aiming to achieve, please feel free to modify it and send it back, or send a small sample project of your own if you have one.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer II

Infragistics, Inc.

http://www.infragistics.com/support

test.zip
Children