Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Explicit tile layout
posted

Hey,

I'm inrested in an explicit tile layout that includes 8 tiles that are set as in the folowing description:

3 small sized tiles (minimized)

4 medium sized tiles (normal)

1 large sized tile (large, not makimized, but large)

The sizes and locations of the tiles should be fixed but the content can change between the different tiles when swaped.

I've been trying to create it using the TileManager due to the fact that i'm intrested in the swap ability between tiles by drag & drop, where every tile has it's own data source.

I am not able to do so, not with TileLayoutOrder="UseExplicitRowColumnOnTile" or with any of the other TileManager properties. but I actualy need a grid of 9x5 for the layout i'm intrested in.

The Maximized Tile is not good for my purpose because I need the other 7 tiles to remain in Normal mode with the original layout, and not be auto-minimized.

What is the best implementation for the needs I have? can you please assist me with this?

Thank you,

Eliran.

Parents
    posted

Small addition:

I would be fine also with one maximized tile as long as i can control the layout of the other minimized/minimized expanded tiles so that they will match the layout I need to implement.

Reply Children
No Data