Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to implement pagination in UltraGrid control
posted

Sometimes we receive requirements for Page functionality ( Pagination ) into our WinGrid.  As you know from our online documentation and forum threads that our WinGrid does not have any paging functionality ( at that moment you could use Load-On-Demand feature of the UltraDataSource component. This allows you to only load into the grid the rows that are needed, rather than all of them.)

One possible approach to achieve desired behavior, could be if you inherit  default functionality from our WinGrid and extend it. I made a small sample, of course it is not fully functional, but you can use it as a starting point. You are able:

-       to use page navigation

-       to change dock style of your page navigator

-       to determinate number of rows per page

-       to use Load-On-Demand functionality

-       to use Sort functionality

-       to use Filtering

Please note that I didn`t have a time to make a lot of tests, so If anybody find any bugs, errors, doubts, please do not hesitate to write me. It would be useful and I will look at that in the first free time spot I have.

Parents Reply Children