Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IGGrid with vitualization and checkbox feature
posted

Hi Hristo,

I have a requirement where we have virtualization enabled and on load I can see say some 100 rows in visible area.

I have total of some 990 records, we want a feature something like, I have a textbox and enter say 350 or 360 and click on a button it opens a popup with Id and name combination.

So when I scroll down I should be able to see 350, 360 selected and checked.

However in our application we are able to see the row being selected but checkbox is not getting selected.

We are using 2013.2 infragistics version and testing on IE10 browser.

For sample data you can refer to the below link itself.

Thanks for your help and support in advance.

Re: Checkbox selection is not retaining when virtualization is enabled

Regards,

Kiran

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Kiran,

After further investigation it appears it is a wrong behavior in 13.2. The checkBoxes should match the selected rows. Currently the correct rows are selected but not all of the checkBoxes reflect this selection. What is more, this issue is not appearing under 14.1 version of the product.

I have logged a DevIssue #180721 .

You could track the progress of this issue through the created case CAS-143469-Z1G1Y2.

You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time. You can view the status of all development issues connected to this case from the "Development Issues" tab, when viewing this case on the "My Support Requests" page of our website. You will automatically receive updates for the progress of it and when a fix is available.

Reply Children