Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Export to Excel in ReportViewer generates error
posted

Hello,

We have a WPF application with igr report designs which are viewed with the Report Viewer.

The application itself runs fine. When I want to export to pdf it works fine, but when I want to export to Excel it generates following error:

Infragistics.Reports.Engine.EngineException: An error occurred while exporting the report. ---> Infragistics.Reports.Engine.InternalEngineException: An error occurred while exporting the report. ---> System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Excel.LayoutManager.AdjustCellPosition(TableRecordField field)
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Excel.LayoutManager.AdjustCellPosition(ReportItem item)
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Excel.ExcelTableRecordFieldRenderer.BeginRender(IRenderableElementRenderer document, IRenderableElement element)
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Engine.Document.BeginRender(IRenderableElement element)
   --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Engine.NonPagedReportVisitor.<VisitReport>b__b(Exception ex)
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Engine.ReportProcessor.GetFragments(IAsyncReportProcessorAction`1 callback)
   bij Infragistics.Controls.Reports.ReportProcessorLocalAdapter.GetFragments(IAsyncReportProcessorAction`1 callback)
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Engine.NonPagedReportVisitor.VisitReport(IVisited visited)
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Engine.NonPagedReportVisitor.VisitEnter()
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Engine.ReportExporter.ExportInternal(IReportItemVisitor reportItemVisitor, IDocument document, Stream targetStream, ExportCallback callback, IReportItemRendererFactory factory, ICancelationProvider cancelationProvider)
   --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
Exception Message:
An error occurred while exporting the report.
Inner Exception:
De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
Stack Trace:
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Engine.NonPagedReportVisitor.<VisitReport>b__b(Exception ex)
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Engine.ReportProcessor.GetFragments(IAsyncReportProcessorAction`1 callback)
   bij Infragistics.Controls.Reports.ReportProcessorLocalAdapter.GetFragments(IAsyncReportProcessorAction`1 callback)
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Engine.NonPagedReportVisitor.VisitReport(IVisited visited)
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Engine.NonPagedReportVisitor.VisitEnter()
   bij Infragistics.Reports.Engine.ReportExporter.ExportInternal(IReportItemVisitor reportItemVisitor, IDocument document, Stream targetStream, ExportCallback callback, IReportItemRendererFactory factory, ICancelationProvider cancelationProvider)

I can't find out what the reason is why this error is generated.

Could I get some help to resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

Geert De Vylder

Parents Reply Children