Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
End edit mode when any other element is clicked
posted

I have a Grid element with a XamDataGrid and a Popup.

<Grid>

<XamDataGrid />

<Popup />

</Grid>

I open the popup on enter edit mode and close it on end edit mode.  The problem is when I click on any other element (outside of the grid), the popup stays open because the cell doesn't exit edit mode.

I have cellclickaction set to selectcell so that double-click starts edit mode. 

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks!

Parents
    posted

Hello Jon,

Thank you for your post!

I have been looking into it and it seems that I am missing something from your scenario. From the thread it seems that you are using some custom implementation for editing of the XamDataGrid.

Would you please provide me with some additional information about the functionality you are using? If possible would you please provide me with a small sample application, showing the functionality you are using? If not, would you please provide me with more detailed information about the XAML and code behind code, that you are using?

Thank you for the provided information. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply Children