Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Counting bound checkbox rows
posted

I have code to count the number of rows with an unbound checkbox checked.  I'm using to the get_checkedCount() method to return the value.  

Now I'm trying to count the number of rows with a bound checkbox, and the get_checkedCount() always returns zero.

Is there a different method I should be using to count the number of bound checkboxes checked?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this.

By my opinion this should work.

I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further.  To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 181529. A support case is created on your behalf with number CAS-144243-B2W6M0 , so that you can be notified when the bug is fixed.
    You can find your active cases under Account - Support Activity in our website. Select your ticket and go to Development Issues tab to view the status of related bugs.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Children
No Data