Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom style in Calendar control
posted

Hi,

I tried the Infragistics sample, in which calendar control is given and facing following issues

1) In my application i need to customize calendar by changing foreground and background color and was checking "Custom Style" given. But there is

Bouncy animation in it. Not smooth as Calendar control without any styling or properties set.  Also found one line in "CustomStyling.xaml " file as follows.

<!--the borders should be exported to another grid in order to proper transitions on dragging --> 

I have tried with this but yet no smooth animation.

2) Also if foreground color is forcefully set to black for all time, in dark theme last and next months are not visible though it can be clicked

Can you please suggest any work around for this issue. As we are looking forward to buy and use it in our app.

Thanks.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Surya and thank you for posting!

I have been looking through your requirements and I am not completely sure what exactly your scenario is. A sample project could be found attached to this forum post that shows how the calendar day button style could be modified. Would you please have a look into it and let me know if I am missing something from the behavior you are trying to achieve? Could you modify it to show the issue so I can investigate it further for you? Thank you. 

CalendarDateColoring.zip
Reply Children