Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraListView
posted

Hello,

I'm new to infragistics and I want to show a list of pdf files on the screen. Please help me out.

I want to make use of ultralistview to show pdf files as thumbnails with checkboxes on the top of each pdf file to check and uncheck them. Please see the attachment of how I need to show up pdf files on screen .Sample example would be really helpful.

Thanks,

AB.

Parents
    posted

Hello Anil,

In order to add checkboxes on top of each UltraListViewItem you could use the Creation Filter. It is used to modify, add to and/or replace the UIElements of a control. So, you need to implement the IUIElementCreationFilter interface on an object and set the CreationFilter property of the control to that object at runtime. The IUIElementCreationFilter has two methods BeforeCreateChildElements and AfterCreateChildElements. By implementing these methods you could add checkboxes on top of each UltraListViewItem. More information about the Creation Filter you could find on the following link:

http://help.infragistics.com/Doc/WinForms/?page=Win_Creation_Filter.html

I have implemented this suggestion in a simple sample, so you could run and evaluate it. Please see attached zip.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any additional questions.

CAS-144728-Y9M8R0.zip
Reply Children