Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
multiple grid cell's with multiple background colors.
posted

Hi,

I am a novice in Infragistics library (specially grid controls) on Windows 7 & 8.
I attached the images.
I am trying to use 2 grids in a window form as below.
I will develop windows program with C#.

Bascially, there is 2 grids (grid1 & grid 2/tab) in a window form.
When I change the type over the grid 1, right side shows gird2 or the tab with grid3.

When I select one cell in the grid with mouse, 
it changes only the selected cell's background color in the grid1 according to the type, not the row of the grid1.
It also makes grid2 or grid3's cell's background colors changed properly to show the grid1's cell's information.

Then, I can select several cells in the grid2 or grid3.
And the selected cell's background colors are changed properly.
Specially grid3's cells's background color are changed respectively according to type2.

And Grid1 and grid2, grid3 has 1024 cells respectively.

Is it possible with wingrid?
In a some cases, I saw there are many difficulties with background colors, cell selection problem, 2 grids.

Please give me the proper sample codes or your advice .

grid image.zip
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Jeongsik,

If I understand you correctly what you need is:

• When select a cell in Grid1 in Grid2 and Grid3 to appear only the cells with same color as selected in Grid1;

• When select Type1 in Grd2 and Grid3 to appear only the cells with same color as selected in Type1;

• When select one or several cells in Grid2 selected color to be the same as the color in the same cell in Grid1 or the same as the selected Type1 color, depending on how cells in Grid2 are populated;

• When cells in Grid3 appears they need to have color depending on their Type2.

Please find attached a sample solution implementing all these conditions.

Please let me know if this is what you are looking for or if I am missing something. Please note, to be more precise I will need some additional info. Please can you specify:

• How the colors of the cells in Grid1 are initially set? Are they origin from data base or some other source?

• How initial data is shown in Grid1? Are the cells colored during loading or after user click some of the radio buttons?

• In your picture grid1.png is visible that all the orange cells from Grid1 are shown in Grid2. The third row (starting from cell 16 to cell 23), the eight row (from 56 to 63) and all rows after the 17th (starting from 128) are hidden. Can you explain how you determine which rows should remain visible in Grid2 and which ones should be hidden? What will be the information in Grid2 if cell 18 (the green) one is selected in Grid1?

• How you determine which grid to show between Grid2 and Grid3?

• How you determine the data for Type2 for each cell in Grid3?

• What is the function of the combo box next to the yellow radio button?

Waiting for your feedback.

CAS-145630-V8X6C4.zip
Children
No Data