Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dates in Grid are displaying an offset
posted

Hello,

I've been noticing that whatever date we are passing into the igGrid is off by 1 day.  Upon closer inspection, we've found out that our are set at midnight (for example 10/30/2012 12:00:00), but the date is then offset by our timezone.  The final date by the time it is entered into the grid is 4 hours prior (with our example, the date in the grid would be 10:29/2012 20:00:00).  Is there anyway to freeze or set the timezone for dates?

Thanks.

Parents
    posted

Hello Patrick ,

I have been looking into  your question and I believe that the mentioned behavior  is caused by a known issue in our control. Therefore I created a new support ticket for you in our system with number CAS-103683-P9G3Y9 and I linked it to issue 120485. This way you will be automatically notified when the resolution for the issue is available. I will provide you with more details through the mentioned support ticket.

Reply Children
No Data