Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics2.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.v11.1, Version=11.1.20111.1006, selectrow function does not work in IE8 and IE9, but wotks on IE11
posted

I have a webpage which original use the UltraWebGrid v9. After we upgraded to V11.1, the selectRow function does not work in IE8 and IE9, but it works in IE11. Does anyone have the similar situation? Do have any solution to solve it? 

Thanks. 

Following is the Asp.Net code

<%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics2.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.v11.1, Version=11.1.20111.1006, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb" Namespace="Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid" TagPrefix="igtbl" %>

<RowSelectorStyleDefault BackColor="#A5CFFF" BackgroundImage="url('\Images\rowselector.gif')" CustomRules="background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: right;">
<BorderDetails ColorBottom="#D6D3D6" ColorTop="#D6D3D6" StyleBottom="Solid" StyleTop="Solid" WidthBottom="1pt" WidthTop="1pt" />
</RowSelectorStyleDefault>

<SelectedRowStyleDefault BackColor="PaleTurquoise"></SelectedRowStyleDefault>
<RowStyleDefault Font-Names="Arial Unicode MS" Font-Bold="False" Font-Size="8pt" HorizontalAlign="Left" CustomRules="background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: 0;">
<BorderDetails ColorBottom="#D6D3D6" ColorTop="#D6D3D6" StyleBottom="Solid" StyleTop="Solid" WidthBottom="1pt" WidthTop="1pt" />
<Padding Left="5px" Right="5px"></Padding>
</RowStyleDefault>

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Rocky,

Have you tested with the latest service release of 2011 Volume 1?  I There were a few bug fixes related to selection so maybe the behavior will be corrected if you apply the service release.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, if you provide a sample that reproduces the behavior that you see, I could step through it and see if there is a possible workaround.

Let me know if you have any questions

Children