Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Added edit option button (to remove row values onClick) not making row dirty
posted

Hi,

Please see attached example.

I have an editable grid with four columns: Last Name (read-only), First Name(read-only), Date (editable/required), and Score (editable/required). The standard edit option buttons are "Done" and "Cancel" to which I've added a couple of others: "Apply Defaults" and "Remove Score". My question is in relation to the "Remove Score" button. When clicked this button correctly clears the Date and Score values for the row, however the "Done" button remains disabled as if the row has not been edited (is not dirty).

Also please note that when the "Remove Scores" button is clicked I would like to disable the validators for Date and Score for this row, allowing the user to click "Done" on the row and ultimately save the empty values for this row.  The validators should remain in effect unless and until the "Remove Scores" button is clicked.

Many Thanks,

Rick

RemoveScore.zip
Parents Reply Children
No Data