Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Not able to use WingGrid after few years
posted

I had used Infragistics Version 7.1 with my Visual Studio 2005/2008(VB .Net Windows Forms application).  The tool was working fine as we were using the exe.

I recently downloaded the trial version of Infragistics that created a menu in my Visual Studio 2012.

Now we need to make some changes to the tool and unable to use the UltraWinGrid as it says it is not defined.

Dim UltraGridBand Dim UltraGridBand3 As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridBand = New Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridBand("Test1", -1)

I am also unable to use the UltraCombo or any other Infragistics Controls. If you could help me on how to update my code to understand the infragistics controls, it would be really great.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Veena,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Support.

With the installation of Infragistics WinForms you receive a special tool called Version Utility. This tool allows you to easily upgrade solutions to a volume of Infragistics controls. There are three editions of the utility depending on the interface used – a command line interface, an add-in interface and a stand-alone application. Each of these editions are using same core engine and allows you to upgrade a solution, a project and a website.

In order to upgrade your project start the Version Utility, select your project (this step is not necessary if you upgrade a specific project through Visual Studio add-in interface), review the files to upgrade, optionally customize the upgrade and perform the upgrade.

More about Infragistics Version Utility you may find by following the next link http://help.infragistics.com/Doc/WinForms/current/CLR4.0/?page=Win_Upgrading_a_Project_to_Infragistics_Windows_Forms_11.1_(and_above)_Using_Version_Utility.html

Please try to upgrade your project with Infragistics Version Utility and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Children