Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
triggering EditorButtonClick programmatically
posted

Hi,

I am trying to develop an dll using infragistics (C#.net). Am stuck at a point where i need to trigger a EditorButtonClick in exe from my Dll. I will be knowing the button key which needs to be triggered, But am not clear on how to develop the event which will trigger the EditorButtonClick.

Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prasad

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Prasad,

Thank you for posting in our forums.

Maybe I am missing something, but your requirement is not really clear to me. Do you want to subscribe to the event? Then you can use the following code:

editor.EditorButtonClick += editor_EditorButtonClick;

and then create the editor_EditorButtonClick method with the proper parameters (you can use VS to create it for you). Or do you want to call the functionality inside the event? Then I would suggest moving this functionality in a separate method and then calling this method when needed.

Let me know if this helps you solve your issue and please clarify what exactly your goal is.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply Children