Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tree Layout - how to force connections to be top/bottom only?
posted

I am attempting to display a hierarchical tree structure (eg. like an Org Chart) using the Tree Layout, Mode Orthogonal and Node Flow Direction Below in an MVVM data binding scenario.

I want the connections to always originate from the bottom of a node when connecting to a child node (and connect to the top of the child), even at the expense of making the diagram wider. Sometimes the layout engine does this, but sometimes it draws the connections to the sides.

Is there a way to control it so it always draws top/bottom connections?

Parents
    posted

Think I found the answer to this one. I couldn't find official documentation on the values of the connection point names:

<Style TargetType="ig:DiagramConnection">

<Setter Property="ConnectionType" Value="RightAngle" />

<Setter Property="StartNodeConnectionPointName" Value="Bottom" />

<Setter Property="EndNodeConnectionPointName" Value="Top" />

Reply Children
No Data