Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ValueList
posted

Hello. I'm currently trying to upgrade a infragistics webGrid 14.2. I'm having problems getting the  code below to work:

Dim EmployeeName As Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.ValueList = wdgAssignments.Columns(EmployeeIDColumn).ValueList         EmployeeName.DataSource = UnitDataset1     EmployeeName.DataMember = "Employee"       EmployeeName.ValueMember = "EmployeeId"       EmployeeName.DisplayMember = "FullName"      EmployeeName.DataBind()

What should I used since Type infragistic.web.ui.Gridcoontrols.Valuelist is not defined.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Holsey,

Thank you for posting in the Infragistics community !

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve so it will be quite helpful if you answer my questions:

1) Are you using WebDropDown or other provider for the WebDataGrid

2) At what time/event are you trying to get .ValueList and what do you expect it to return ?

3) What is wdgASssignments in your code - is this the WebDataGrid or something else ?

Please update the thread with answers to these and I will be glad to help you.

Reply Children