Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
I can not get the igtbl_getCellById of a cell of a webdatagrid infragistics v11
posted

I'm migrating a UltraWebGrid to webdatagrid v11.2 but I can not get the igtbl_getCellById of a cell of a webdatagrid infragistics v11. and link it to a similar reference is disabled help please

function ClickBTabla(gridName, cellId)

var cell = igtbl_getCellById(cellId); //aqui genera el error (Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object expected)
var renglon = igtbl_getRowById(cellId);

switch(cell.Column.Key)

{

}

//mostrar otro formulario

}

Parents Reply
    posted in reply to [Infragistics]Denis Georgiev

Hello Denis Georgiev

I attached the project in Visual Studio.

And these are the data contained in the table in the database and stored procedure

Name Table Horarios

IdHorario      Nombre    Descripcion                   FechaElaboracion                      Activo

2                    Morning    Monday and Friday             2015-03-03                                1
    3                    Weekend  Friday and Saturday           2015-03-03                                1
    4                    Evening    Monday and Thursday        2015-03-03                                 1

********************************************************************************

my store procedure

alter proc consultarhorarios
    @IdHorario INT = NULL

AS
    SELECT *
    FROM Horarios
    WHERE (@IdHorario IS NULL OR @IdHorario = @IdHorario)

Reiterate my problem is in my function ClickBTablate 

I thank you in advance and I am waiting for your questions and your comments

Example.rar
Children