Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Customize XamPivotGrid Layout - RowsFieldDropAreaControl initial size
posted

I want to increase the width of the initial RowsFieldDropAreaControl. Its pretty much still there in the PivotGridPanel as part of the original template.  I added a ComboBox before the ColumnsFieldDropAreaControl and made that area bigger , and I want the RowsFieldDropAreaControl which is part of the PivotGridPanel to match that size. If I change the size of RowsFieldDropAreaControl say to width=300px or maxWidth=300 it doesn't work, it seems to be resetting this somehow.

Can you please provide a sample of the above. I have tried several different way to change this and it hasn't worked yet. Thanks for your help in advance.

To be more precise the actual width changes but doesn't it help when we render in the UI because the controls, PivotDataRows and PivotRowPanel don't adjust accordingly and seem to cut RowsFieldDropArea off.

Attached is snippet of where RowsFieldDropAreaControl is.

<Grid Name="GridControlLayout" Grid.Row="1" Grid.ColumnSpan="1">
<Grid.RowDefinitions>
<RowDefinition Height="*" />
<RowDefinition Height="Auto" />
</Grid.RowDefinitions>
<Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<ColumnDefinition Width="*" />
<ColumnDefinition Width="Auto" />
</Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<pss:PivotGridPanel x:Name="MainLayout" SharedSizeColumn="{Binding ElementName=LeftColumn}">
<!--<StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">-->
<pss:PivotDataRowsPanel x:Name="DataRowsPanel" ZIndex="-2">
<ig:DragDropManager.DropTarget>
<ig:DropTarget DropTargetMarkerBrush="#FF6E7E8D" DropChannels="Measures" />
</ig:DragDropManager.DropTarget>
</pss:PivotDataRowsPanel>
<pss:PivotRowsPanel x:Name="RowsHeaderPanel" ZIndex="-1" VerticalAlignment="Top">
<ig:DropTarget DropTargetMarkerBrush="#FF6E7E8D" DropChannels="Rows" />
</pss:PivotRowsPanel>
<pss:PivotColumnsPanel VerticalAlignment="Bottom" x:Name="ColumnsHeaderPanel" ZIndex="-1">
<ig:DropTarget DropTargetMarkerBrush="#FF6E7E8D" DropChannels="Columns2222" />
</pss:PivotColumnsPanel>
<pss:PivotRowDataAreaPanel x:Name="PivotRowsDataArea" ZIndex="-1" />
<Grid pss:PivotGridPanel.IsTopLeftCornerControl="True">
<Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<ColumnDefinition Width="Auto" />
<ColumnDefinition />
</Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<ssp:RowsFieldDropAreaControl Panel.ZIndex="100" MinWidth="200px" Width="200px" x:Name="RowsDropArea" Grid.Column="1" AllowResizing="Right" ItemTemplate="{StaticResource FieldItemTemplateKey}" ItemsSource="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}, Path=DataSource.Rows, Mode=TwoWay}" IsEnabled="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}, Path=DataSource.Rows.IsEditable}" />
</Grid>
<!--</StackPanel>-->
<pss:HiddenAxisChooser x:Name="ColumnChooser" ItemTemplate="{StaticResource AxisChooserTemplateKey}" />
<pss:HiddenAxisChooser x:Name="RowChooser" ItemTemplate="{StaticResource AxisChooserTemplateKey}" />

</pss:PivotGridPanel>
<ScrollBar Name="VerticalScrollBar" Width="20" Grid.Column="1" />
<ScrollBar Name="HorizontalScrollBar" Height="20" Grid.Row="1" />
</Grid>

-->

-->

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data