Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Create a new row for XamDataGrid programmatically
posted

Hi,

I'm evaluating the Infragistics controls and would like to create a new row for a XamDataGrid, set certain properties like font style colour, background colour and then add that row to the grid at run-time. 

I don't want to do this using an ObservableCollection. So my pseudo code would look something like:

Order order = new Order; // Where Order is an item in a collection that is already set as the DataSource to my existing grid

DataItem item = new DataItem(Order);

DataRecord record = new DataRecord(item);

record.font = x;

record.font.colour = red;

record.background = white

Many thanks in advance...

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Lee,

Thank you for your post.

I have been looking into it. What I can suggest  in order to be able to achieve your requirement is to use AddNew record functionality of XamDataGrid.

You can take  a look at the following forum thread: http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/92264.aspx. Where is discussed how you can initialized and use AddNewRecord functionality  from code behind. Please let me know if I missing something from your scenario.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Children