Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
When setting SyncChannel - charts zoom - a bug?
posted

When setting the sync channel across charts, for some reason every chart but the targeted chart begin zooming in and out on mouse-scroll. 

How do you prevent this? It has to be some sort of bug.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your post.

I have been looking into it. I created a sample application based on your scenario and I could not managed to reproduce the behavior that you have described. In the sample I created two XamDataChart and  synchronized them in one Channel  Vertically and Horizontally by  setting SyncSettings and using SynchronizeVertically and SynchronizeHorizontally properties of  Synchronization in XamDataChart. You can read more details about it from our online documentation from this link: http://help.infragistics.com/doc/WPF/2014.2/CLR4.0/?page=DataChart_Chart_Synchronization.html Please let me know if I am  missing something from your scenario.

If you are not able to reproduce the issue with the attached sample application, would you please modify it with the functionality, that you are using, so it reproduces the issue. This way I would be able to further investigate this for you and provide you with more detailed information on this matter.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

SyncXamDataChart.zip
Reply Children