Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IgExcel Sample - Missing file(s)
posted

Hello, 

I'm trying to get the IgExcel (WPF) sample working and am having trouble with Infragistics Ultimate 15.1, and VS2013 Update 4.

There appears to be missing files from the download - (as the initial problem) - and it seems like there is something definitely wrong.  I am nearly certain I have run this sample on 14.2 on another machine in the past and have had no problem.

(FYI, The initial missing file is an icon from igExcel/igExcel.ico - but there appears to be a lot more wrong.)

Note I have just tried it on a different machine altogether with the same result. I have also re-downloaded the sample source with no change.

Is anyone else having issues in running the igExcel sample on the latest tools (15.1) ?

Thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello-

After a bit more digging, I have found that if I use the template that is provided within Visual Studio itself under C# | Infragistics - the Excel (and Word) projects that are generated are correct and work fine.  It appears to be only the projects that are downloadable from the infragistics site (http://www.infragistics.com/sample-applications/wpf-igexcel) that has the issue I described.

Thanks!

Children