Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
click(double click) event in WebDataGrid (v11.1)
posted

Hello,

Could someone help on the following.

I have a WebDataGrid populated with the data from a database. All I need to achieve is being able

to pass a value of a cell (let's say the first one) on clicking or double clicking on a row in the grid.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Shurik.

p.s. @ Infrastics team: I've been an occasional user of NetAdvantage controls for several years already  (mostly Winforms). I can't call myself an expert in the field but still I can't stop having a feeling that with each new release it gets more and more difficult to get you started.

The documentation is either not complete or spread over the different places. If you ask a question in one of the forums, most of the time you get  answer,  but I do miss a good set of 'Samples'/FAQs stored in one place... it takes you ages to achieve something relatively simple. 

Again it might be not an issue for an experienced programmer but I think it's also worth thinking about targeting other groups.

Just my two cents of course...

Parents Reply Children
No Data