Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Highlight a selected row in the grid
posted

Hi,

In my application, i have a grid with the following format.

<igWPF:XamDataGrid Name="xamDataGrid1" Theme="Office2010Blue" IsNestedDataDisplayEnabled="False" DataSource="{Binding Items, Mode=TwoWay, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}" BorderThickness="2" BorderBrush="#FF3272DE" IsGroupByAreaExpanded="False" GroupByAreaLocation="None" ActiveDataItem="{Binding SelectedItem, Mode=TwoWay}" DataContext="{Binding}" BindToSampleData="False" FontSize="9" FontWeight="SemiBold" FontFamily="Arial" Margin="0,0,0,0" AutoFit="False" ScrollingMode="Immediate">

If i create a new item from the view model and set it to the 'SelectedItem', i expect it would highlight the particular row in the grid. But unfortunately it doesn't. How can i get my grid to the highlight the new row from the view model?

Thanks in advance.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I have been looking into it, but it seems like I am missing something about your scenario, so if this is still an issue for you, could you please send me, an isolated sample project, where this is reproduced, so I can investigate it further for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply Children