Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebTab control always appears on top of other controls on page
posted

Hello there... I have a WebTab control that is displaying the data successfully as implemented, but the horizontal menu above it has fly out options that appear vertically and those options are appearing behind the WebTab control, preventing the user from seeing them or selecting them. I have tried using z-index on the WebTab control and the asp:Menu control, but to no avail. Is there any way to set the WebTab control to appear at the bottom of the page stack (behind all other controls)?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Keith Posey and mcvick,

Thank you for posting in our forums!

Please let me know what version and build of Infragistics you are experiencing this with.  e.g. 15.1.20151.1018

Using IE 11.0.9600.17728 with Infragistics 15.1.20151.1018, I am able to include the asp:Menu with the WebTab and do not experience this behavior.

I have attached the sample project I used to test this.  Please test this project on your PC; whether or not it works correctly may help indicate the nature of this problem.

If the project does not work correctly, this indicates either a problem possibly specific to your environment, or a difference in the DLL versions we are using.  My test was performed using version 15.1.20151.1018 in Infragistics ASP.NET 2015 Volume 1.

If the project does show the product feature working correctly, this indicates a possible problem in the code of your application.  It will help if you can provide a small, isolated sample application that demonstrates the behavior you are seeing.

Or, if this sample project is not an accurate demonstration of what you're trying to do, please feel free to modify it and send it back, or send a small sample project of your own if you have one.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

TabAppearsOverOtherControls.zip
Reply Children