Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Default selection Multi Selection UltraCombo (Editor)
posted

Hello,

We use an Ultragrid to display data.
We try o accomplish that one of the columns behaves as a list off options, which can be selected separatly. So far so good.

The problem i ran into is, when the grid is loading the data, the actual checked data is allready available.
So the user must have to possibility to change this option list, but the check boxes should allready be prefilled.
I can't get this right.

I added a solution to demonstrate the problem.|
I tried to accomplish this with an UltraCombo and and UltraComboEditor, but both won't work for me.
Maybe i took the wrong path for this solution.

Do you have any suggestions to solve this problem ?

WindowsApplication6.zip
Parents
    Offline posted

I'm afraid I had some trouble understanding exactly what you want to accomplish here, so forgive me if I am way off...

Generally speaking, the way you get the checkboxes to be "prefilled" is to assign an object array to the cell's value, with each element in that array corresponding to one of the items that you want to appear checked. So in your sample, you would set the value of a cell in the 'Choose' column to an array containing the integer values 1, 2, and 3, and then when the dropdown for that cell appears, the items with those values will be checked.

Again, if I completely missed the mark please repost with details about which checkboxes you want to prefill, and we will try to help.

Reply Children