Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Asymmetric Grouping (or Conditional Grouping)
posted

Hi,

I am using XamDataGrid with unbound fields, so I provide a separate list of columns with their bindingPath and other required properties. I am on version 14.2.20142.2094.

Is asymmetric grouping or conditional grouping possible? Please refer to the attached images.

Thank you

Parents
    posted

Hello nj,

Thank you for your post!

I have been looking into it and it seems that I am missing something from your scenario. Currently the when you group by two Fields of the XamDataGrid the groups would be nested into one another and the inner groups would be shifter as it is shown on the picture, that you have attached to your first post.

You can see the current grouping behavior of the XamDataGrid by taking a look at the "GroupBy Configuration" sample application from our samples browser. Also more information about the grouping in the XamDataGrid you can find on the following link from our documentation: http://help.infragistics.com/Help/Doc/WPF/2015.1/CLR4.0/html/xamDataGrid_Grouping.html.

Would you please provide me with more detailed information about the functionality you want to achieve? This way I would be able to further investigate this matter for you and provide you with more information about this.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply Children