Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
I can´t create/edit document Word with Shareplus in my Ipad
posted

Hi,

I´m trying Shareplus to my work in an Ipad with mode offline. I paid to have a sucription (17,99€/year). And I don´t understand:

1. How can I edit Word Documents and save it in Shareplus offline? Because I´m trying with option "Edit in Word" but I can´t because Word tell me that I´m offline.

2, How can I create a new document in Sharepluss in my site, in my library? Because there are an icon " +" to add documents, but when I click inside "Create new document" It aren´t doing nothing!! and if I try to check "Select Document" I can´t open for example a Word that I create in Word!!

3. If my document is an PDF, I can edit! so, why I can´t edit another document like Word,Excel in Shareplus???

Please I need an answer to offer this solution to my Company

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Rocio,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

You should be able to work with documents offline without issue.
    That being said, I'll answer your questions...

1 - You can edit Word Documents using Microsoft Office for iPAd (in SharePlus "Edit in Word") or using any other editor you want.

Office for iPad - This is a great option because you can save your work straight to the SharePoint server, once the credentials are provided. When you are not connected, Office for iPad keeps a pending update until there is a connection available.
    Note: If you have issues, try entering your SharePoint credentials in Word for one time only before going offline.

Other apps - You can use any app that supports incoming and outgoing Open In. Just choose Open In, select your editor, edit the document. And once ready use Open In again to send the edited file back to SharePlus, choose Update Item, Save.

2 - When you add a document, you need to select the location of that document in your iPad. If you want to open a document created in any app, just perform an Open In and select SharePlus as the destination app. Once in SharePlus you can choose where to save the new document.

You can check SharePlus User Guide for more details: http://download.infragistics.com/shareplus/docs/4.1/UserGuide/UserGuide.pdf

Please ask us if you have further questions.

Regards,

Juan Pablo Ayala
    Enterprise Mobility Team
    Infragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data