Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid not updated
posted

Hi, i have the following scenario: masterpage and a contentpage, in the contenpage i have 1 button, 1 updatePanel with a WebDataGrid (Infragistics4.Web.v14.2) inside, the AsyncPostBackTriggeris related to the button click,  the button calls a method, on click, on server-side to update the grid, everything go well, when i press the button my grid is updated with new data.

But....In the grid i have only 1 column editable, is a BoundCheckBoxField, when i check the value in the row the check box change it states with no problem, but if i change the 'selector' in any row, when i click the button, the method on server doesn't execute....the PageLoad is executed, but the method that refresh the grid no....

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Diego

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Diego,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you have an activation feature enabled, when you change the checkbox state and click on other cell a post back is made, may be this causes your problem.

If this does not help can you send a small sample project of your own if you have one, to can investigate this?

Reply Children