Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
webdatagrid width issue
posted

Hi,

I'm using version 14.1.20141.2392 for webdatagrid and facing some issue about the width and header of webdatagrid.

When I set the width of the webdatagrid to 100%, the header of the webdatagrid will expand out, please see the second pic in the attachment.

If I removed the width="100%", under higher resolution there is no problem. But under lower resolution, the whole datagrid will go outside of the panel. Please see the first pic in the attachment.

Could you please advise how to fix this issue?  If have to set the width="100%", how to make header not expand out?

Thanks,

Bill

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Providing more information will be highly appreciated, for example with which browser this behavior is happening, when exactly (for example after you have upgraded you product with the current service release 2392), do you have some custom styles applied to your page.

Or you can just send to me isolated sample that is showing the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Children