Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
LabelPresenter styling issues
posted

I am styling the LabelPresenter for the WPF XamDataGrid (v 2013.2).  I am using the default theme, and have created this style:

<Style TargetType="igdp:LabelPresenter">
        <Setter Property="Background" Value="DarkBlue" />
        <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="White" />
        <Setter Property="LabelHighlight" Value="Black" />
    </Style>

See screen capture below for the results of this style.  I have ran into 2 roadblocks:

1) The filter, sort indicator, and pinned icons are too dark.  How can I get l lighter versions of these icons to display?  I know that the Onyx theme uses lighter versions of these icons.  Can I control the icon colors w/out changing the theme?

2) I need to change the background color for columns that are sorted, since it now shows white text on top of a light blue background.  How can I change the background color of sorted columns?  Not applying any special style when the column is sorted would be fine as well.

I looked through the LabelPresenter style in \Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2013.2\WPF\DefaultStyles\DataPresenter, but was not able to fiture out how to fix either of these problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Tory.

Parents Reply Children
No Data