Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Appointment could not be updated from the data source
posted

Hi All,

I have a customer using Progress OpenEdge with the UltraDayView control version 13.1.20131.2089, and the controls works fine most of the time.  But occasionally the end user reports an error displayed in a dialog (see attached):

Appointment Data Binding Error 

Appointment could not be updated from the data source because one or more values were invalid. Verify that the fields that contain the values for the 'StartDateTime', 'EndDateTime' and 'Subject' properties do not contain DBNull.

When this happens after the user responds to the message OK button, the application continues as normal.  The customer has told me that he doesn't pass Null values to the control, so I'm trying to find ways that this could be debugged.  Or perhaps how a stack trace can be generated for the error in order to determine exactly where in the code the problem is being triggered?  Does anyone have an explanation for the error?  Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul.

Parents Reply Children