Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Collapsing HorizontalScrollLeft and HorizontalScrollRight _and_ being able to use the space otherwise occupied by them for HorizontalPreviewContent
posted

Hi,

I want to hide the HorizontalScrollLeft and HorizontalScrollRight elements (I do this by setting Visibility to Collapsed in their respective style, it works).

But I also want to use the full space for HorizontalPreviewContent.

I did some research and I assume that I need to provide a new ControlTemplate for my XamZoombar instance. I think that I need to remove the horizontal margins in the grid named HorizontalPreviewElement. (It is the underlined part in the XAML code below!!)

Is this correct?

And if yes, what would be the most convenient way to do this? At the moment I am afraid that I need to reproduce all those StaticResource elements in my own XAML code and I would like to avoid that (if that is possible).

I would be extremely grateful if you could give me a sample application with HorizontalScrollLeft and HorizontalScrollRight elements collapsed _and_ the HorizontalPreviewContent element filling the complete space inside the XamZoombar.

Thanks,

Tjark

<Setter Property="Template">
                                            <Setter.Value>
                                                <ControlTemplate TargetType="local:XamZoombar">
                                                    <Grid>
                                                        <Canvas x:Name="HorizontalRootCanvasElement" Background="{TemplateBinding Background}">
                                                            <Grid x:Name="HorizontalScrollbarElement">
                                                                <Border BorderBrush="{StaticResource StrokeBrush}" BorderThickness="1" Background="{StaticResource BaseBrush}" CornerRadius="2">
                                                                    <Border BorderBrush="{StaticResource BaseInnerBorderBrush}" BorderThickness="1,1,1,0" CornerRadius="3,3,0,0"/>
                                                                </Border>
                                                                <Grid>
                                                                    <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                                                                        <ColumnDefinition Width="Auto"/>
                                                                        <ColumnDefinition/>
                                                                        <ColumnDefinition Width="Auto"/>
                                                                    </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                                                                    <Border x:Name="HorizontalTrackElement" BorderThickness="1,0,1,1" Background="Transparent" Grid.Column="1" CornerRadius="2" Margin="0,2,0,1">
                                                                        <Border BorderThickness="1" CornerRadius="2" Margin="0,1,0,0">
                                                                            <Border BorderThickness="1" CornerRadius="0,0,1,1"/>
                                                                        </Border>
                                                                    </Border>
                                                                    <Grid Cursor="Hand">
                                                                        <ContentControl x:Name="HorizontalScrollLeftElement" Style="{TemplateBinding HorizontalScrollLeftStyle}">
                                                                            <Grid MaxWidth="9" MaxHeight="22" MinWidth="3" MinHeight="6" Width="5">
                                                                                <Path Data="M 7,11 C7,11 18,0 18,0 18,0 18,22 18,22 18,22 7,11 7,11 z" Fill="#FFFFFF" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Margin="1,1,0,0" Opacity="0.6" Stretch="Fill" VerticalAlignment="Center"/>
                                                                                <Path Data="M 8,11 C8,11 19,0 19,0 19,0 19,22 19,22 19,22 8,11 8,11 z" Fill="#FF5a6978" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Opacity="1" Stretch="Fill" VerticalAlignment="Center"/>
                                                                            </Grid>
                                                                        </ContentControl>
                                                                    </Grid>
                                                                    <Grid Cursor="Hand" Grid.Column="2">
                                                                        <ContentControl x:Name="HorizontalScrollRightElement" Style="{TemplateBinding HorizontalScrollRightStyle}">
                                                                            <Grid MaxWidth="9" MaxHeight="22" MinWidth="3" MinHeight="6" Width="5">
                                                                                <Path Data="M 12,11 C12,11 1,0 1,0 1,0 1,22 1,22 1,22 12,11 12,11 z" Fill="#FFFFFF" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Margin="1,1,0,0" Opacity="0.6" Stretch="Fill" VerticalAlignment="Center"/>
                                                                                <Path Data="M 11,11 C11,11 0,0 0,0 0,0 0,22 0,22 0,22 11,11 11,11 z" Fill="#FF5a6978" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Opacity="1" Stretch="Fill" VerticalAlignment="Center"/>
                                                                            </Grid>
                                                                        </ContentControl>
                                                                    </Grid>
                                                                </Grid>
                                                                <Grid x:Name="HorizontalPreviewElement" Margin="24,6,24,6">
                                                                    <ContentPresenter Content="{TemplateBinding HorizontalPreviewContent}"/>
                                                                </Grid>
                                                            </Grid>
                                                            <ContentControl x:Name="HorizontalThumbElement" Cursor="Hand" HorizontalContentAlignment="Stretch" Style="{TemplateBinding HorizontalThumbStyle}" UseLayoutRounding="False" VerticalContentAlignment="Stretch">
                                                                <Grid>
                                                                    <Border BorderThickness="0,1,0,1" Margin="0,2" UseLayoutRounding="False">
                                                                        <Border.BorderBrush>
                                                                            <LinearGradientBrush EndPoint="0,1" StartPoint="0,0">
                                                                                <LinearGradientBrush.GradientStops>
                                                                                    <GradientStopCollection>
                                                                                        <GradientStop Color="#FFB0B5B9" Offset="0"/>
                                                                                        <GradientStop Color="#FF7F868D" Offset="1"/>
                                                                                    </GradientStopCollection>
                                                                                </LinearGradientBrush.GradientStops>
                                                                            </LinearGradientBrush>
                                                                        </Border.BorderBrush>
                                                                        <Border BorderBrush="{StaticResource ScaleElementBrush}" BorderThickness="0,2" Opacity="1">
                                                                            <Border BorderBrush="#FF9AA0A5" BorderThickness="1" Background="{StaticResource ThumbBackgroundBrush}" Margin="4,0"/>
                                                                        </Border>
                                                                    </Border>
                                                                </Grid>
                                                            </ContentControl>
                                                            <ContentControl x:Name="HorizontalScaleLeftElement" Cursor="SizeWE" HorizontalContentAlignment="Stretch" Style="{StaticResource HorizontalScaleLeftStyle}" VerticalContentAlignment="Stretch" Width="8" Margin="0" Canvas.Left="142"/>
                                                            <ContentControl x:Name="HorizontalScaleRightElement" Cursor="SizeWE" HorizontalContentAlignment="Stretch" Style="{StaticResource HorizontalScaleRightStyle}" VerticalContentAlignment="Stretch" Width="8"/>
                                                        </Canvas>

Parents Reply Children