Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dragging Appointment onto the XamDateNavigator does not show DragOver anymore
posted

Hi,

I have a problem. I was able to see when I dragged a Appointment over onto the XamDateNavigator and it did show a DragOver effect, where the user would see that the operation is possible. It used to work, but now it does not. I made some changes to the layout of the AppointmentPresenter, but I can't go back with my code far enough to see what it messed up.

I hope you have an idea, what caused this to happen.

Thank you

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi tegos,

What kind of changes did you make to the layout?  Are we talking about changing up the template for the presenter?  Even if I provide a very barebones template for the AppointmentPresenter (just a Border and TextlBlock) I am still able to drag the appointment over the date navigator so I don't think that would be the cause.  What version of the Infragistics WPF product are you using?  If I could get a specific version # for the DLLs that you are using I could test against those.

Children