Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webtab style
posted

I migrate from UltraWebTab to v14.2 WebTab and tabs have no style at all. Web config point to default

<infragistics.web enableAppStyling="true" styleSetName="Default" styleSetPath="~/ig_res/" />

Please help.

Thanks

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi arkgroup,

Thank you for posting in our forums!

If you have not included the styles that the WebTab needs, you will need to import the styling into your project.

One way to do this is to view the page with the WebTab in Visual Studio's Design view.  This should prompt you to import the "ig_res/Default/" styles into your project.

If this does not work, you can manually import the styles with our Application Styling Configuration Tool.  You can find more information on using this in our documentation here.

For further information on using Application Styling, please see our documentation here.

I have also attached a simple sample that includes the ig_res folder with the default styling for the WebTab.

If you need any further assistance with this, please let me know and I will be glad to help.

NoStyles.zip
Reply Children
No Data