Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Drag and Drop between tile managers
posted

Hi is it possible to drag and drop between 2 tile managers? Possibly by handling the the DragEnter/DragOver events?

Thanks.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and I have created a sample application, which shows how it can be achieved. I have re-templated the XamTile and using the Infragistics Drag and Drop Framework I have added a the ability to drag a tile by clicking on its content area. The drag and drop between XamTileManagers should be made by clicking on the content area of the XamTile, since the header of the XamTile implements drag and drop functionality, which allows you to re-arrange the tiles in the current XamTileManager. In order to allow dropping onto the XamTileManager, I have set the DropSource of the DragDropManager of the XamTileManager. Please let me know if this helps you or you need further assistance on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

DDBetweenTileManagers.zip
Reply Children