Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Changing the BackgroundColor of SelectedItem
posted

Hello Community!

I have an app where the theme could be changed during the runtime. At the moment the themes "Metro", "MetroDark", "IGTheme" and "OfficeBlue" are used. A customer now complained that the color of the selected XamDataGrid rows is hard to detect and he wishes a better contrast if the "OfficeBlue" theme is used.

As far I have followed the discussions about theming, I think the color in request is found in the ThemesOffice2010Blue Assemly at Themes\Office2010bluexamgrid.xaml. There I found the key "CellItemSelectedBackgroundBrush" with the color "Color_029" as entry. The theme is changed trough the TemeManager.

As I do not want to affect any other of the themes I would like to change the setting in the themes assembly. Is this possible? Or is there a other way to change the background color if the office2010blue theme is selected??

Parents Reply Children
No Data