Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Xamtree item click
posted

Hello

I use your xamtree control in my menu . I have found selection changed event for detect what item user select.When user click again on item that already clicked the selection changed event not fire.I want an event that user click on item that already clicked , event fired.I can not use selection changed event.

Please Help

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Tacher,

Thank you for your post.

I have been looking into your post and what I can suggest in order to be able to achieve the functionality you are looking for is to handle the Loaded event of XamTree. In the event handler of Loaded you can handle the MouseLeftButtonDown event for each items of the XamTreeItems collection,  so in the handler of MouseLeftButtonDown you will be able to access the selected item you want. I created simple project in order to show you how you can implement this approach and achieve your goal.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance regarding  this matter.

ItemClick.zip
Children
No Data