Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CategoryXAxis label positioning
posted

Hi,

When using xamDataChart with values on Y-axis and categories on X-axis, I get this behavior seen in picture below. So when one or more of the labels span on multiple lines, all others get misaligned. I have to use that kind of angle on these labels.

So how could I get all the labels to be on the same place(on the X-axis) as the corresponding value points?

Label mismatch

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Thank you for reporting this.  It looks like a bug, triggered by the fact that the rotation for all labels is done based on the height of the tallest label.  I have entered a bug report, #213973.  It should be resolved in an upcoming service release.

I tried coming up with a workaround for some time, but I think the only options are to avoid the multiline title or to avoid rotation.  Note that with TextWrapping=True, horizontally oriented labels will be drawn as multi-line in order to avoid collisions.

Children