Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Displaying Only 1 Record in 16.1
posted

We recently updated our application to use 16.1.20161.1000 references and have noticed some new grid loading oddities. Our scenario is that we have a XamDockManager that has several ContentPanes that host XamDataGrids (see code for idea). The DataSources for these grids are bound and update successfully. The problem is that the records don't take up the height of the grid. Only a single record is displaying at the top with a micro-scroll bar, which lets you scroll through each record one by one rather than displaying all of the records that it can fit.

<igDock:XamDockManager x:Name="DockManager">
            <igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>
                <igDock:SplitPane x:Name="SplitPane" SplitterOrientation="Horizontal" Width="{Binding ActualWidth, ElementName=AAGrid}">
                    <igDock:TabGroupPane>
                        <igDock:ContentPane Header="{Binding AAHeader}" 
                                            TabHeaderTemplate="{DynamicResource TemplateHeaderStyle}"
                                            Style="{StaticResource HeaderStyle}" 
                                            HeaderTemplate="{DynamicResource PaneHeaderTemplate}">
                            <igDP:XamDataGrid DataSource="{Binding AAView, Mode=TwoWay, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}"        
                 ScrollBehaviorOnListChange="Default" 
                                              ScrollingMode="DeferredWithScrollTips"
                                              x:Name="AAGrid">
                                <igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>
                                    <igDP:FieldSettings AllowResize="True"
                                                        AllowFixing="Near"   
                                                        CellValuePresenterStyleSelector="{StaticResource CVPStyleSelector}"
                                                        AllowEdit="True"
                                                        AllowRecordFiltering="True"
                                                        LabelPresenterStyle="{StaticResource LabelStyle}"
                                                        GroupByRecordPresenterStyleSelector="{StaticResource FieldStyleSelector}"
                                                        EditorStyleSelector="{StaticResource FieldStyleSelector}"/>
                                </igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>
                                <igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>
                                    <igDP:FieldLayoutSettings HeaderPrefixAreaDisplayMode="FieldChooserButton"
                                                              AllowFieldMoving="WithinLogicalRow" 
                                                              AddNewRecordLocation="OnTopFixed"  
                                                              AutoGenerateFields="True" 
                                                              AllowClipboardOperations="All"
                                                              AllowDelete="False">
                                    </igDP:FieldLayoutSettings>
                                </igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>
                            </igDP:XamDataGrid>
                        </igDock:ContentPane>
                    </igDock:TabGroupPane>
                </igDock:SplitPane>
            </igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>
        </igDock:XamDockManager>
Strangely enough, when I try to investigate with Snoop using the cross-hair tool, all of the grids suddenly "load" and fill the remaining space. I've attached a screenshot of what we are seeing, I cut out a lot of the empty space from the top grid.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Danielle,

Thank you for choosing Infragistics.

I have been looking into your issue and I was not able to reproduce the behavior you have described.

I have created and attached a sample application by setting it according to your code-snippet. I have also set the AutoFit property of the XamDataGrids to True, which automatically resizes the grids so they can fit accordingly. Would you please take a look at the sample and modify it according to your functionality so the issue is reproduced and send it back to me? Having this information would help me further investigate this matter for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

XamDataGrid_sample.zip
Children