Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WHDG, level 3th expand/collapse button not working in first click.
posted

Hello Team,

I have 4 level WHDG, Company->employee->account->relationship.

When I click on "account" expand button it is going to on page load but its not hitting ugSearchTrial_RowIslandsPopulating() event in first click.

But , when I click "account" expand button on 2nd time it is hitting ugSearchTrial_RowIslandsPopulating() event,work fine. 

So my question is why it is not hitting event in first click, other level expand/collapse button working in first click.

I am using - <%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v15.1, Version=15.1.20151.1018, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"

Namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls" TagPrefix="iSS" %>

I am working on huge project, so I can’t share demo, and in demo its working fine.

Can anyone here, who can tell me possible cause. So I can get direction to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Abhijeet,

In multilevel hierarchy (Multi band) of WebHierarchicalDataGrid at each level we have expand and collapse button if we have data for the next level. Would like to know, do you have data at 4th level? If the demo is working find, this indicates a possible problem in the code of your application.  It will help if you can provide a small, isolated sample application that demonstrates the behavior you are seeing.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance or if this case may be closed.

Sincerely,
    Divya Jain
    Associate Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com

Reply Children